Our newest water well drilling rig model. This model is based off our popular R100 but with upgraded tophead drive. The RBI-200 has a Gear Box-Through Spindle, 2″ Top Inlet and can handle up to 350psi (optional upgrade to 750psi). More pictures and videos please visit our Facebook Page.
- Weight: 6,500 lbs (2,950kg) without drill rod in rack.
- Engine: Kubota or equivalent Diesel 60 hp (49.8kW), Liquid Cooled, Four Cylinder
- Torque – Low speed: 1510 ft-lbs (2047Nm)
High Spped: 753 ft-lbs (1021Nm)
- Rotation Speeds – Low Speed: 0-65 rpms
High Speed: 0-135 rpms
- Pullback: 15,000 lbs (static)
- Pulldown: 11,000 lbs (@100rpms)
- Mud Pump: 178 MCM/O’Drill 3×2 with 13in Impeller – 350 gpms, up to 35 psi (4×3 available, and well as higher pressure options)
- Hydraulics: 30gpms/3045psi (210bar), Force Air Cooled
- Mounted on two 7,000 lbs (3,175kg) axles and 16in wheel w/electric breaks
- Uses 10ft (3m) Drill Stem, 2-3/8″ OD